Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some of this reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something start thinking about.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good understanding you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject a strategy that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common explanations why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of providers not desperate to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting group first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you down.)
6. They have too many similar services that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Goods has recently been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to find out if they might go around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is definitely on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t have a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the year after.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming year. (This is also where inventors help may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype online and possess a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, InventHelp Inventions however they do a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly beyond the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve a InventHelp Patent Services, truly was poorly written and does not cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to go ahead and take risk becoming the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your invest that market and do your part things yourself as marketable as possible.